Kenny-Whelan are recruiting Value Stream Chemists (PhD Chemists) and Value Stream Specialists (Chemical Engineers) for our clients Pharma site in Cork
Contact Jenn Dinan on 0214665408
Value Stream Specialist/Value Stream Chemist
- Co-ordinate the manufacture of key API processes.
- Provide process technical support to process teams to sustain & improve the processes assigned.
- Trouble-shoot and provide sustainable solutions for root cause processing problems.
- Ensure the process, the plant, the automation & process operators are appropriately aligned to run processes per Process Safety & Product Quality attributes.
- Manage the equipment & unit operation process knowledge, information and data requirements associated with production.
- Effectively use the site business processes to support production e.g. change control, deviations, 6 sigma method investigations, etc.
- Technical transfer, Scale –up & Installation of new processes & new unit operations onto and with-in the plant.
- Support Process & Facility start-ups, initial campaigns & process optimizations.
- Support plant process change overs and plant clean ups.
- Use computer-based modeling, simulation & analysis to look for improvement opportunities and to analyze problems.
- Identify hazards, assess their relative risk and incorporate recommendations into your process designs.
- Install & apply innovative technologies solutions.
- Have excellent inter-personal skills and communication skills.
- Have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong collaborative skills with an ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- have a willingness to learn and be challenged.
- Be change focused.
- Have creativity to identify improvement opportunities and the initiative to see them implemented.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
To apply or for further information please contact Jenn Dinan on 0214665408 or e-mail with your updated CV to [email protected]