Technology Specialist, Kildare (Contract)
In partnership with its client Kenny-Whelan & Associates is currently seeking a Technology Specialist for the Kildare area.
For further information please contact Nell Ní Chiobháin on 0214665411 or [email protected] to find out more!
Award winning leading pharmaceutical company.
You will be expected to use a high degree of judgement and initiative in resolving complex non-standard problems and developing recommendations. Understand and execute fundamental and some specialised validation/process development/technology methodologies. Plan multiple projects independently. The role involves a high level of knowledge/skill in particular areas of technology, always with a focus on continuous improvement and Right First Time (RTF).
The successful candidate would be expected to have experience in this field and to hit the ground running, as the client is expanding and is extremely busy.
General scope of responsibilities:
- Strict adherence to site policies/procedures, cGMP/GLP and EHS regulations.
- Training of team members
- Assignment completion/testing preparation report/protocol writing
- Participate in continuous improvement activities and audits
- Strict adherence to site policies/procedures, cGMP/GLP and EHS regulations
Third level qualification in a relevant discipline is preferred, e.g. e.g. Science, Pharmacy or related qualification
- Experience within the pharmaceutical industry (at least 3 years).
- GMP experience essential
- Demonstrated ability to make good use of systems, procedures and processes
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence
For further information please contact Nell Ní Chiobháin on 0214665411 or [email protected]
Keywords: Technology Specialist, Dublin, Pharmaceutical, cGMP, GLP, RFT