- Develop robust, flexible, reusable, efficient and scalable manufacturing applications.
- Database design, development, monitoring and sql script authoring.
- Commission, test, troubleshoot and support existing and new manufacturing equipment.
- Work closely with customers in defining system requirements and propose creative and cost effective solutions.
- Work closely with both internal and external specialists and vendors to complete equipment related projects.
- Write detailed functional design requirements.
- Contribute to all phases of software development including design, implementation, unit test, integration, release and validation support.
- Generates quotations, concepts and business cases for new and upgrade equipment.
- Develop detailed project plans and manage projects to completion
- Provide software input on design changes for new and existing systems aligning machine functionality to customer requirements.
- Build Quality into all aspects of work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements
- Actively participate in departmental and plant Continuous Improvement through participation in Value Improvement Projects and Lean Business Process Projects as well as departmental standards.
- Ensure equipment solutions are delivered within planned schedules and within budget.
- Providing technical leadership on equipment related product and process issues.
- May co-ordinate activities of a number of engineers.
- Candidates are required to hold an HETAC Level 8 Engineer Degree.
- Candidates are required to have a minimum of 4 years experiece in a similar role.
- Candidates are required to have excellent communication skills.
Contact Brendan in Kenny-Whelan on 021 4665422 for more information or email [email protected] with an updated CV.