Senior Recruitment Consultant
During the last 30 years Kenny-Whelan & Associates has built up a reputation with the multi-national corporations operating in the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Device, Oil & Gas and Semiconductor sectors. We have an outstanding reputation for the quality of service we provide in terms of speed of response, quality of candidates available and flexibility in our business relationships.
We have a large number of Contractors on multi-national sites throughout Ireland. Due to a steady period of growth we now have an opening for an experienced Senior Recruitment Consultant to expand and drive our business.
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of an established team which is in the forefront of recruitment for the multi-national sector.
Identify and develop new client and business opportunities
Manage the Recruitment Process start to finish
Telephone, Skype and face to face interviews with candidates
Business Development – develop, deliver and manage your own client portfolio
Negotiate fees with clients
Communicate and keep hiring managers updated on the progression of open positions
A recruitment position with a difference:
• You will inherit an established brand and benefit from relationships that have been forged over the last 35 years.
• On commencement you will be introduced to leading multinational Clients.
• Relish the opportunity to work in a competitive, commercial environment where initiative is encouraged and results are rewarded
• We offer an unrivalled work environment and promote a healthy work life balance.
Interested candidates, ideally, will have:
• 5 years+ proven recruitment experience working in a sales and /or recruitment environment
• Be graduates in a technical, business or human resources discipline
• A keen interest in industry and in developing key accounts
• Have high levels of enthusiasm, energy and drive
• Be confident, extrovert and enjoy dealing with clients and candidates at all levels
• Have exceptional communication skills
• Capable of working in a fast-paced, target driven environment
If you are self motivated and enjoy working in a challenging environment with a desire to succeed in the recruitment industry we would like to hear from you.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
For further information please contact Carmel Synnott for a confidential chat on 021 4665405
/087 7422268 or send your updated CV to [email protected]