Our Cork based Bio/Pharma Client are currently looking for a Senior Process Engineer, for a long term contract.
The Lead Process Engineer will be working as part of a multidiscipline project engineering team on site. Previous design experience is desirable.
- Process calculations and development of PFDs and P&IDs.
- Preparation of specifications for process equipment.
- Interface with supplier’s engineers to prepare technical bid analysis and recommendations.
- Design of process equipment, material & personnel flows, process utilities, waste streams.
- Client liaison, attendance at project meetings etc
- Design support and input to the Project / Construction team.
- The opportunity to work on a range of projects, from conceptual stage through to detailed design, commissioning and qualification.
- Generation, ownership and update of process-specific documents for all project stages
- Participation in Process Hazard Assessments/HAZOP studies.
- Approval and execution of C&Q.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Degree in Chemical or Process Engineering
- Ideally a chartered engineer
- Participation in Technical and Safety reviews
- Interfacing with client design team/end users
- Organised and adaptable with a flexible approach to Process/Project Engineering.
- 10+ years experience in the Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical sectors
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
For further information or for a confidential chat about this role, please send your updated CV to [email protected]