• Programming, implementation and documentation of changes to the process automation code and systems hardware. (Rockwell Allen Bradley PLCs, Siemens and others)
• Provide automation support to production, including troubleshooting and issue resolution.
• Lead process automation review with the production operating teams to identify process improvement opportunities through automation upgrades
• Work within a cross functional multidiscipline team environment and support other functions in driving performance improvements across sites
• Manage process automation interfacing with MES, ERP & IT systems.
• Develop the site process automation system as part of the site automation team
• Manage all automation related change through Belview’s Change Control procedures as set out in the site Quality Management System
• Develop and implement change through Operations in collaboration with the Operations Change Lead
• Support the training and ongoing development of the Process team in automation/programming skills
• Out of hrs support of plant on a periodic basis
• 3rd level qualification in engineering, computer science or related technical discipline.
• Programming experience in Rockwell Allen Bradley (Siemens a plus) HMI process automation systems, ideally Rockwell Factory Talk view
• 5+ years’ experience in programming within large scale process manufacturing, preferably in the Dairy, Food & Beverage or Pharma industry.
• In Depth knowledge and experience on SCADA (Factory Talk) and Allen Bradley PLC an absolute requirement
• Knowledge of RIO panels (Remote IO panels)
• Knowledge of Ethernet IP, boot strapping configuration of hardware and debugging
• Knowledge of AS-i preferable but not a requirement
• Knowledge of instrumentation configuration e.g. Flow meters, Conductivity meters, Motor Variable Speed drives etc.
• Knowledge of Kepware or other OPC interface
• Advanced knowledge of SQL
• Ability to read P&IDs and translate onto HMI screen
• Successful track record of project execution/ delivery
• Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
• Excellent communication – verbal & written
To apply please send your CV to [email protected]