Quality Technician – Incoming Materials
In partnership with its client Kenny-Whelan & Associates is currently seeking a Quality Technician for the Cork area.
The Client is a well-established Medical Device/Biotechnology company in the Cork area.
- Perform Inspection and Release activities for incoming materials.
- Liaise with suppliers and department personnel to obtain information and resolve issues
- Control and manage Non-conforming material
- Support the Quality Engineer in problem solving material, process, and product issues as they arise and implement corrective actions in a timely manner
- Maintain and update company quality documentation and reports.
- Assist the QA Group in establishing, implementing and maintaining the Quality System.
- Support the quality management system to ensure that products and processes comply with the relevant product specifications.
- Promotes compliance excellence within the company to customer requirements and applicable regulations: ISO9001, ISO13485.
- Continually seek to drive improvements in product and process quality.
- Ensure relevant Quality KPI’s are attained and scorecards updated/maintained
- Support Internal, Customer & Regulatory audits
- Assist in the implementation of Corrective Actions for issues where applicable
- Perform other related quality duties as required by the Quality Engineer
Ø Diploma in a Science related discipline [QTech experience desired]
Ø Level 8 degree in a Science related discipline
Ø Excellent problem solving and communication skills
Ø Excellent written and oral communications
Ø Team Player who can also work on their own initiative
Ø Excellent attention to detail
Ø Good understanding of problem-solving and quality improvement tools and techniques
Ø Previous experience in a Quality environment desired
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence
For further information please contact Carmel Synnott on 00 353 21 4665405 / 087 7422268 or send your updated CV to [email protected]