• Identifies and resolves complex exceptions to work assignments.
• Summarizes, analyses, draws conclusions and makes appropriate decisions from test results or other process related findings.
• Has the responsibility and independent authority to make decisions related to product quality, including the disposition of non-conforming product.
• Participates in Customer Complaints investigation for areas under their control
• Continually seeks to drive improvements in product and process quality.
• Knowledgeable on QSR and ISO/MDD standards, constantly promoting awareness of best industry practices, making appropriate decision on a daily basis utilizing the quality engineering manager/site QA Director as the final arbitrator on critical quality decisions.
• Fully conversant with validation techniques and associated regulatory requirements including analysis of customer feedback and complaints.
• Knowledgeable on Risk Management , BSEN 14971 requirements
• Compiles and analyses operational, test and validation data to establish technical specifications and performance standards for newly designed or modified products and processes
• Uses knowledge of Six Sigma, Statistical Analysis and Lean principles to investigate and solve problems and improve quality.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence
For further information please contact Brendan on 00353 21 4665422 or send your updated CV to [email protected]