As the Quality Control Manager you will report to the Site Quality Assurance Head and be responsible for managing all aspects of Quality Assurance and Quality Control in a fast moving Spray Drying manufacturing plant.
- Lead the quality team to ensure that the manufacturing facility and products meet all applicable quality system standards.
- Work closely with Operations Management, Maintenance Management and other functions to ensure the Quality Management agenda is delivered
- Ensure delivery of KPI’s by the function and team
- Ensure that compliance with regulatory agencies is maintained.
- Act as liaison with external agencies in the arrangement, conducting and follow-up of external audits relating to the Quality system
- The effective management & operation of the QMS (Quality Management System); including:
- Documentation Control,
- Change Management,
- Validation / Qualification activities,
- Quality Agreements,
- Deviation Management,
- Out Of Specification and Out Of trend Management,
- CAPA Management,
- Complaints Handling,
- Ensure all specifications, procedures and Quality Systems (HACCP/ISO) are appropriately maintained and managed.
- Promote food safety and hygiene throughout the company and ensure that all staff are trained appropriately for their role.
- Manage the approval of new vendors and the validation of new systems, process & procedures.
- Provide guidance & support for new and on-going projects throughout the site
- Assist colleagues in the interpretation and application of cGMPs and Company policy
- Disposition of product
- Management of audit schedules – internal & external audits
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a similar quality management role, preferably in the Nutritional/ Food/Pharmaceutical industryStrong people and organisational skills
- Degree in Microbiology / Biotechnology / Food Science or a related discipline is essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Project management skills
- Drive & determination
- Demonstrates strong initiative and self-motivation
- Good people management and Interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Process improvement/problem solving ability
Please contact Elaine on 021 4665422 or email [email protected] with your updated CV.