Kenny-Whelan are sourcing 2 QC Analysts for our Pharma client in Dungarvan
Competitive salary and full permanent benefits
Must have 3yrs + experience in similar QC analyst type role, needs experience testing raw materials and finished products, HPLC, UV, GC.
• Analysis of Raw Material, Intermediate, Stability samples and/or Finished Products.
• Other duties may be assigned on discretionary basis as required by new developments or changes to the role.
Scope of Responsibility
• Permit and Promote only desirable activities and behaviours.
• Sampling and testing activities carried out for the specified QC team in line with GLP and business targets.
• Achieves Lead-time targets (and proactively addresses barriers to achievement)
• Ensures full EHS compliance in QC activities
• Ensures full GLP compliance in QC activities
• Ensures QC documentation and team activities relating to M-ERP/LIMS is in compliance.
• Facilitates improvements in QC processes
• Meets CAPA and other site metrics
• Completes On-The-Job Training process & training record
• Supports PPR and other site processes
• Supports site GPS projects
Impact of role on business objectives
• Ensure QC team work in a safe manner and in accordance with GxP
• Training of QC team for specific tasks in accordance with GxP
• Decision-making and liaison with internal departments in order to gather information in order to disposition product in accordance with GMP
• Liaison with corporate colleagues as required to resolve issues
• Highlighting issues to the Quality Control Manager, OQ Manager and Quality Director as appropriate
• Reviewing completed analytical reports prior to OQ approval.
• Preparation and review of in-house procedures (SOPs)
• Troubleshooting analytical problems
• Scheduling in-house functions to ensure that the QC team operates as efficiently as possible and that product leadtimes are maintained.
• Support site GPS projects.
Educated to primary or higher degree level-Chemistry or associated science.
2-3years experience in a pharmaceutical / healthcare industry.
Third level science-based degree (preferably post graduate).
All applications treated with the strictest of confidence. Contact Jenn Dinan on 0214665408 and email cv’s to [email protected]