QC Analyst, Kildare (€30,000-€40,000 – 11 month Contract)
In partnership with its client Kenny-Whelan & Associates is currently seeking a QC Analyst for the Kildare area.
For further information please contact Nell Ní Chiobháin on 0214665411 or [email protected] to find out more!
Award winning leading pharmaceutical company.
You will be expected to undertake activities pertaining to lab operations and compliance, with minimal direct supervision. The role involves a high level of laboratory testing and issue resolution, always with a focus on continuous improvement and Right First Time (RTF).
General scope of responsibilities:
- Sampling and chemical/physical/microbiological analysis
- Training of team members
- Document control i.e. peer reviews of data and logbooks, update of QC documentation, etc.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities and audits
- Strict adherence to site policies/procedures, cGMP/GLP and EHS regulations
- Third level qualification in a relevant discipline is preferred, e.g. Chemistry/Microbiology
- Experience within a Quality environment in a Pharma/biopharma essential, e.g. in QC Micro role
- GMP experience essential
- Demonstrated ability to make good use of systems, procedures and processes
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence
For further information please contact Nell Ní Chiobháin on 0214665411 or [email protected]
Keywords: QC, Microbiologist, Microbiology, Chemist, Quality Control, Kildare, cGMP, GLP, RFT