On a daily basis you will be required to demonstrate your strong project management and technical ability, your excellent analytical and problem solving skills, your flexible and adaptable approach, your excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and your fit with an environment where ownership of results, adherence to standards and procedures, and project/task completion is routine.
Roles & responsibilities
- Project management – Plan, design, co-ordinate, validate and implement high technology equipment and/or processes.
- Ensure effective utilization of resources and liaising with R&D and other facilities to develop and introduce new products and processes.
- Communicate regularly to senior management both informally and formally on progress of projects.
- Oversee the introduction of equipment and processes to meet site needs on time and within budget; and ensure all are validated in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Liaise with Corporate to ensure new product introduction projects meet project deadlines and regulatory requirements.
- Research and initiate new projects that lead to process/product improvements.
- Adhere to all Health, Safety and Environmental requirements.
- Level 8 Degree in Engineering/ Physics or related discipline.
- At least 3 to 5 years’ Engineering experience in a high volume cGMP environment.
- Demonstratable knowledge and experience of project management on technical and complex projects, including cross-site projects.
- Experience in the procurement, set up and validation of equipment.