Our client, a global multinational, is currently seeking a Contract Project Engineer for the West of the Country
- Responsible for delivering site wide design changes to primary and secondary packaging under global corporate programme.
- Responsible for delivering various process/equipment upgrade projects from requirements to handover as part of primary & secondary packaging design changes.
- Develop User Requirements for systems by engaging with the site operations, EHS, maintenance, utilities, technical and quality teams ensuring that the proposed solutions are acceptable.
- Contractor supervision is a requirement for this position.
- Participate in engineering team initiatives on an as needed basis.
- Ensure that the quality and engineering standards are adhered to.
- 5+ years project engineering/management experience with a degree in Mechanical/ Manufacturing engineering.
- Knowledge of Process Control /Automation Systems an advantage
- Knowledge of Process, Mechanical and Utility Systems
- Must have experience of working on similar type/size projects preferably within a GMP environment.
- Must have a good appreciation for designing systems/processes within a GMP environment.
- Must have a thorough understanding and application of engineering principles, concepts, industry practices and standards
- Must have the ability to recognise deviations from accepted practice as required.
- Must be able to apply knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs).
- Normally receives no instruction on routine work and general instructions on new assignments.
- Strong verbal, technical writing, project management and interpersonal skills are required.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence
For further information please send your updated CV to [email protected]