Kenny-Whelan are recruiting a QC Micro analyst to work on our clients Biopharma site in Carlow.
Contact Jenn Dinan on 0214665408 and email [email protected]
This is a 2 cycle shift role with 20% premium on the base
This position is Overtime and double time eligible so good money can be made
QC Micro Analyst
Excellent communication and organizational skills. Pharma experience required
Previous experience as Microbiology Lab Analyst preferred. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, energetic, driven candidate to work in a sterile site where Microbiology is of the highest priority.
We are currently looking for a microbiologist to join a fast paced growing team.
The role is diverse and offers great variety and challenges.
The role includes but not limited to: • Environmental monitoring • Growth promotion testing • Method qualification protocol execution for bioburden, endotoxin and sterility • Bacterial endotoxin testing • Sterility testing • Bioburden testing • Microbial Identification • Investigations • Data review • Improvement projects • Risk assessments •
Other tasks as assigned If you are passionate and the type of person who “gets things done” in a safe, compliant manner, we want to talk to you! You must have great attention to detail, ability to multi-task and react to the challenges of this fast paced environment where there is great opportunity for personal development.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience Required
Minimum of 1 years experience in a Pharmaceutical Microbiology QC Laboratory and a Bachelor of Science Degree in Microbiology or bioscience
• Experience in environmental monitoring and investigations a distinct advantage
• Experience in bacterial endotoxin testing, sterility testing, bioburden and method qualifications preferred but not essential
• Experience in growth promotion testing preferred but not essential
• Experience in microbial identification preferred but not essential
• Experience with method transfers, validation and equipment qualification preferred but not essential
• Experience with regulatory inspections (eg HPRA, FDA) preferred but not essential
• Experience with LIMS, SAP and Trackwise computer systems an advantage
• Ability to problem solve and work off own initiative
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Contact Jenn Dinan on 0214665408 and email CV’s to [email protected]