Mechanical Maintenance Technician
In partnership with its client Kenny-Whelan & Associates is currently seeking a Mechanical Maintenance Technician for the Cork area.
The Client is a well established Pharmaceutical company in the Cork area.
The Mechanical Maintenance Technician will work with the Maintenance Data Management team on site.
· Setting up assets, spares and PMs in Maintenance systems and preferably previous use of all aspects of Maxim
· Expedite equipment component data from multiple vendors
· Liaise with the Maintenance Supervisor on implementation of the PPM (Planned and Predictive Maintenance) program and day to day Systems support / updates
· Collating, sorting and analysing data using MS Excel
· Review and determine system functionality using sites Reliability System Maintenance Tool
· Carry out changes and amendments to the system and operation of the system to protect the integrity of historical data and asset information
Educational / IT Qualifications
· Time Served Mechanical Fitter essential
Diploma or Degree in Mechanical Engineering desirable
· MS Office to include Word, Advanced Excel and MS Project
· Strong knowledge and skills in MAXIMO, PEMAC, or other Maintenance Management system essential
· Previous maintenance support experience in the Pharmaceutical/ Biotechnology industry
· Strong IT Technical skills
· Strong understanding of the engineering requirements that drive asset management
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence
For further information please contact Carmel Synnott on 00 353 21 4665405 / 087 7422268 or send your updated CV to [email protected]