Our Bio/Pharma Client is currently seeking an experienced E/I Engineer, on a long term contract, for the Cork area
- Responsible for the E&I Design and delivery as part of a project team.
- Generating detailed scope of work packages for E&I contractor for tender / procurement process.
- Co-ordination and supervision of E&I contractor(s) during construction and commissioning activities.
- Co-ordinate contractor activities to monitor and track work ensuring delivery of the schedule and budget.
- The specification and procurement of Instrumentation.
- Preparation of E&I Deliverables, including instrument data sheets, schedules, hook up drawings, wiring and block diagrams, instrument loops, E&I Services layouts, schedules, load study’s etc.
- Project Management and control of E&I Projects including cost estimates and reporting.
- Ability to manage workload of multiple projects of varying complexity
- All aspects of Health & Safety on site
- Programming works schedule and monitoring building progress, compliance with regulations and costs.
- Degree in Engineering is preferred along with 15+ years’ experience in E&I
- Candidate must have proficiency in a windows based environment and software
For further information please send your updated CV in confidence to [email protected]