The successful candidate will be involved on projects in the Data Centre & Biopharma sectors as well as other industrial and building services projects. The expectation shall be that the candidate has held a similar position previously in his/her career. It is imperative that the successful candidate be fully conversant with current Irish Regulations e.g. ET-101:2008 (National Rules for Electrical Installations) especially with regard to life safety systems.
Duties will include:
• Lighting design using Dialux
• LV MCC design including, SLD preparation, switch fuse sizing, overload settings etc.
• LV cable sizing
• Containment sizing
• Emergency lighting design to current regulations
• Fire-alarm design to current regulations
• Preparation of electrical designs and draughting of same (lighting/floor plans, etc.)
• Checking of electrical drawings
• Site work, dealing with clients/electrical contractors
• Attendance at site meetings
• Estimating values of both completed works and where required approximate values of any additional works
• Snag list preparation (of installed works)
To apply please send your CV to [email protected]