Kenny-Whelan are recrutiig a Process Cleaning Rep for our Biopharma client in West Cork
Contact Jenn Dinan on 0214665408 and email CV’s to [email protected]
Process Cleaning Representative (Large Molecule)
Biotech Process Engineering Team Leader
The Process Cleaning Representative will be responsible for supporting the cleaning program for process equipment and ancillary components in the Biotechnology Manufacturing Facilities.
Relevant degree and minimum of 2 years similar experience
- Trouble-shoot issues with and optimize cleaning cycles and/or cleaning equipment
- Generate cleaning validation protocols and summary reports
- Execute cleaning validation protocols, including visual inspection and sampling and coordination with other support groups (e.g. operations, maintenance, lab, etc.)
- Author and/or revise cleaning procedures and associated work instructions
- Complete Periodic Review Reports for CIP skids and parts washers to ensure cleaning equipment remains in a qualified state
- Complete review of cleaning batch records
- Provide technical support on cleaning deviations/events and assist in root cause analysis.
- Complete changes associated with cleaning equipment, cleaning cycles and cleaning program.
- Technical knowledge of cleaning equipment (CIP skids, Parts washers, etc.) and cleaning regimes (chemical, re-circulated washing, etc.)
- Knowledge of qualification/validation requirements and good documentation practices
- Knowledge of Biotech manufacturing processes and understanding of production schedules
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part process team consisting of a diverse group of management, production/science and engineering professionals
- Ability to respond quickly and proactively to changing priorities within a limited timeline
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Contact Jenn Dinan on 0214665408 and email CV’s to [email protected]