Kenny-Whelan are recruiting an R&D Scientist for our Global Biotech client in Carrigtwohil
Contact Jenn Dinan on 0214665408 or email your CV to [email protected]
We are looking for a dynamic, forward thinking scientist with a background in biology or biochemistry to join our multidisciplinary R&D team responsible for developing new products and applications for our existing products.
- Develop new products and application expertise aligned with current business strategy to address needs of researchers in life science markets.
- Identify and gain expertise in new applications for existing products.
- Leverage specialized knowledge and analytical skills to solve complex problems
- Summarize and present experimental results in written and oral reports
- Provide technical leadership on cross-functional teams supporting the product & application development process
- Engage with engineering, marketing personnel and other scientists, as well as with manufacturing and quality engineering group.
- Job Requirements:
- M.S. in Cell Biology, Molecular Biology or related discipline
- 2+ years of experience at the industrial level is required
- Hands-on experience across a broad range of life science applications: skills in the areas of cell biology and molecular biology are desired
- Experience with hepatocyte culture, organotypic culture and cell-based assays is a plus
- Highly organized; self-starter able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously; adapt well to change and able to prioritize multiple projects
- Innovative problem solver with creative thinking skills for overcoming difficult experimental challenges
- Ability to work equally well on a multidisciplinary team or independently
- Excellent experimental planning and data interpretation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Contact Jenn Dinan in confidence on 02146654008 or email your CV to [email protected]