The purpose of this position is to supervise a team to deliver all repeatable and transactional HR activities for stakeholders and customers in the UK.
The HR Services lead will develop and maintain a ‘best in class’ service delivery to all customers and stakeholders, whilst ensuring that all deadlines are met every time.
In addition, the HR Services Lead will critically analyse current processes and capability within the team and recommend as well as implement detailed improvements in line with the global HR Operations strategy.
- Responsible for both supervising the HR Transaction Services team and improving the current service delivery within the HR Transaction Services department.
- Supervise HR Transaction Services team’s day-to-day activities, manage performance and report on same to Senior Management.
- Daily review and manage the team’s workload ensuring that all tasks are completed accurately and aligned to deadlines.
- Provide clear objectives to team and ensure that all objectives are met every time
- Manage team and individual performance and run regular 1 to 1 reviews for each team member
- Coach, mentor and provide development to team members in order to achieve agreed upon service levels, ensuring that all team members are skilled in each and every process.
- Act as a point of escalation for all key stakeholders and customers, ensuring that all issues are dealt with in a prompt professional and efficient manner.
- Manage key projects from start to finish
- Set and rigorously adhere to client-focused SLAs, understanding industry standards and reviewing metrics as appropriate
- Ensure all key processes are mapped and fully documented, including training material.
- Ensure that documentation is kept up-to-date to reflect any process improvements.
- Proactively recommend improvements to existing services, policies and processes
- Exploit existing technology, maximising every opportunity to streamline or automate HR Transaction
- Regular communication and engagement with key stakeholders and business partners to ensure all data & tickets received are right first time and within the agreed monthly deadlines
- Work closely with the wider HR teams (such as Recruitment, Talent & Development and Reward) and build networks with client groups within the business.
- Degree in Human Resources, Business or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of five years’ experience in HR
- Previous supervisory experience essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Proven tract – record in continuous improvement
- Service delivery Management skills are essential
- Previous experience of SAP HCM is advantageous
- Understanding of relevant general HR and Payroll legislation in the UK
For further information please contact Elaine on 021 4665407 or send your updated CV to [email protected]